RV and Tent Camping
Sleeping under the stars, pitching your tent or living large in a motorhome or camper trailer, we have a trackside site for you.
CAMPSITES AT PPIR ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
MOVE IN – WED. JUNE 21 THROUGH SUN. JUNE 25, 8:00AM – 9:00PM
Welcome to Pikes Peak Bike Week (PPBW) at Pikes Peak International Raceway (PPIR). We hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy the week’s festivities. Information and policies can be found in this guide. Please review the Code of Conduct. We reserve the right to implement new rules or regulations that we feel are in the best interest of our guests, staff, and entertainers.
The camping booth for check-in will be open from 8:00am to 9:00pm 6/21 through 6/25. If you arrive outside of the camping booth check-in hours you will not be allowed to enter the camping area. There is a KOA campground in Fountain, Colorado just 15 minutes north of PPIR.
FESTIVAL DATES / TIMES / LOCATION
Vendor and Entertainment Area Gates Open Daily (6/21 – 6/25) from 12:00pm – 2:00am
ADDRESS: 16650 Midway Ranch Rd. Fountain, CO 80817
Campers may arrive to PPIR using exit #122 from Interstate 25. Upon exiting the interstate proceed through the main gate and turn right into the front loop road (see map). Campers will pull up to the green line on the map or as far up in line as possible, park and walk up to the camping registration booth. Please have your identification ready for PPBW staff to verify your registration. Please follow directions to pull into your assigned space.
The festival ends Sunday 6/25 at 8:00pm. All campers are required to leave the RV and tent camp grounds by no later than Monday, June 26th at 10:00am
WRISTBANDS AND STICKERS
Your green wristband only provides you access to the Camping and RV areas. Guests may stay with you in your camping area however at least one person in your camping party must have purchased the camping location / wristband. ANY vehicles parked in the camping area must have the PPBW camping sticker on the windshield or will be towed. You will pick up your wristband and sticker(s) upon arrival at the camping registration booth.
YOUR CAMPING AREA
PPBW is offering (4) different size spaces for camping at different price points. You will be shown where your space is by PPBW staff upon arrival. You MUST stay within your designated space. You may park a personal vehicle, use your outdoor furniture, metal fire pits, BBQ’s, etc. however ALL of your belongings must stay within the confines of your purchased camping space. Be courteous to your neighbors and keep your noise level down in the camping areas especially at night and in the morning.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
The Box Office is open daily from 11:00am – 45 minutes into the headliner band’s set. The purchase of your camping space and Green wrist band do not permit access to within the festival boundaries/fence line. To enter the PPBW festival events tickets must be purchased at one of the event entry ticketing points.
IN AND OUT PRIVILEGES
Campers will be allowed in and out of the camping areas 24/7.
Lock and secure your vehicles. Secure your valuables and keep them out of plain sight. Security will be onsite 24/7, but are not responsible for stolen items. PPBW is not responsible for loss or damage to your vehicle while on festival premises.
Please follow instructions to find your assigned space. The camping areas are “Dry Camping” and there are no electric hook ups or dump stations available on site at all. No dumping on site is allowed. S&B Portable Restrooms will be on site and making rounds through the camping areas to clean-out RV septic systems for individuals that request the service. S&B will be will be servicing units from 7am – 10am on 6/22, 6/23, 6/24 and 6/25. Water refill is NOT available, septic pumping only.
Here are the guidelines:
- $35 per pump per RV
- Payment forms:
- For on-the-spot pumps Cash ONLY (no checks!). KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE TRUCK COMING THROUGH THE CAMPGROUND AND WAVE DOWN THE DRIVER.
- You may pre-pay with a credit card.
- Call the S&B office at 303-341-6800 with a credit card M-F between 7am-5pm one business day prior to schedule OR pay with cash on-the-spot at the time of the pump.
Any vehicle in the camping area without a PPBW Camping sticker will be towed. You can have an additional vehicle per RV site, but it must fit within the footprint of the site. Recreational Vehicles, RV Trailers and Buses that do not fit in your purchased camping area must move their vehicle with a valid camping decal to the designated parking area in General Parking lot.
IF YOU PLAN TO HAVE GUESTS AT YOUR CAMPSITE, PLEASE BE AWARE AND PREPARE: If family or friends will join you in the camping area please keep in mind that any vehicle in the camping area must have a PPBW camping sticker. All persons spending the night in a camping area must have purchased an event ticket.
Each campsite footprint space is 20’ x 20’ total. You can have more than 1 tent as long as it fits within the footprint of the campsite. Tent campers may park their personal vehicle within the designated 20’ x 20’ space. If a vehicle and tent(s) do not all fit within the space, the vehicle must be parked in general parking.
You can use your generator periodically during the daytime, except during “Camp Quiet Hours” 11:00pm to 7:00am. Also, PPBW reserves the right to have you turn off your generator, if it disturbs your neighbor.
CAMPFIRES & BBQ’S
BBQ grills and contained metal fire pits are allowed. No campfires shall be made on the ground. Any camper with a fire pit or BBQ grill must have a fire extinguisher in their camp.
Raceway restrooms, portable toilets and hand washing stations are located throughout the festival and camping areas.
Showers are located in the camping area. Quantity is limited, so please be considerate and get in and out quickly.
RV/Motorhome Campers: Dogs are permitted in the RV camping area only and must be on a leash. Dogs and other pets are not allowed in the Vendor and Entertainment areas of the event.
Tent Campers: NO dogs allowed. If an animal is found in your tent or vehicle, Animal Control will be called.
There is NO POTABLE tap water on site. Please plan ahead and make sure to bring plenty of water for drinking and cooking. Water will be available for sale in the event area.
ATM’s will be available in the event areas.
Always be respectful to your neighbors, and their campsite. Be kind to each other, share space, and help someone else who is in need. Cover your tent stakes so people don’t cut themselves on the sharp edges. Bring a small lock to increase security of your belongings. Lock all valuables in your car! Although there will be security onsite, we cannot be held responsible for stolen items.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All guests attending the PPBW are expected to comply with the following Code of Conduct. We are committed to provide a safe, comfortable and family atmosphere at PPBW. Our team will proactively intervene to support an environment where ALL GUESTS SHALL:
- Be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials.
- Not willfully and maliciously disturb or interfere with a guest(s)/employee(s) enjoyment of the event.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times, no exceptions! Show their ticket/wristband/badge or other applicable credential when requested. Ensure wristband is visible and easily recognized at all times. If your wristband becomes damaged or needs to be replaced, this may only be done by the Box Office, or other Event Staff if after Box Office closes.
- Drink alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Drunk and disorderly guests will be escorted by security and removed from the event immediately.
- Fighting of any sort will constitute immediate removal.
- Refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items.
- Do not wear clothing which contains profanity or any clothing, accessories, or regalia that conveys membership in, affiliation with, support of, or association with a criminal street gang (criminal street gang as defined in Penal Code 186.22(f) or other similarly oriented group or association prone to violence, criminal acts, or hate and racially biased based beliefs.
- Refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public or family setting.
- Never enter the backstage area, or interfere with the progression of the event in any fashion.
- Comply with the direction and instructions of event/venue staff.
- Do not solicit money or contributions for any purpose.
- Be responsible for the dog(s) at all times. Dogs are required to be on a leash at all times and must remain in the RV campground. For the wellbeing of the public and other animals, the event reserves the right to eject dogs from the event if deemed aggressive. Dogs are not allowed in the show area.
- Refrain from any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of the festival.
Guests who are in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry.
- Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police.
- If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the festival/facility.
- All handouts, materials, signs or symbols visible to guests of PPBW should have authorization by event officials. Without proper authorization, subjects may be asked to leave the event by Event Staff.
- PPBW has the right to refuse services to anyone. The following items are not permitted in the event area:
- Ice Chests or coolers of any type
- No Outside Food or Drink
- Alcohol, Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Professional Photography Equipment unless granted a media credential in advance.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. guns, knives, pepper spray, teargas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion.
This list is subject to change at any time by event production management. Thank you for your cooperation.
NOTICE: PPBW is not responsible for cars or personal property lost or stolen or for injury to persons, animals, cars, or personal property on the premises.